Senior Client Support Analyst/Lead
FIA Tech is a dynamic and growing Software-as-a-Service technology company which supports over 700 global finance and trading firms. Our customers depend on our solutions which connect the global futures and derivatives industry for trade processing and regulatory compliance needs.
Position: Senior Client Support Analyst/Lead
We are seeking a team lead for the futures industry’s client documentation utility, Docs. The Docs Client Services team oversees the day-to-day operations of the platform ensuring reference data is up-to-date, new firms are properly and efficiently on-boarded, and provides business and technical assistance to FIA Tech’s global customer base of derivatives brokerage professionals. FIA Tech’s Client Support Analysts serve as subject matter experts and are the front line of support for users of our industry-leading web based services and software.
- Customer service
- Project leadership
- Client/firm onboarding
- Client advocacy
- Derivatives industry expertise
- Data analysis
The successful candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience in operations, client service, relationship management, and familiarity with trading or clearing processes/documentation in futures, derivatives, options, equities or OTC clearing. Technical expertise and experience with onboarding or use of other financial systems from providers such as OMGEO, Unavista, DTCC, Markit, Traiana or other financial industry utilities is beneficial. Knowledge of futures, derivatives or equities trade processing.
Support customer usage and operation of FIA Tech’s systems
- Be domain experts on FIA Tech’s services in order to provide excellent, responsive customer support via multiple channels – phone calls, emails and product user group meetings
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer reported issues until resolved
- Utilize FIA Tech processes and tools to document, communicate, track and close all customer and or product related incidents/questions
- Replicate and document issues for further escalation with internal teams and external technology providers as needed
- Identify repeated issues with specific users or across customers to provide additional training or enhance documentation as needed
- Onboard new firms to FIA Tech’s systems including setup of users, training and customer project oversight
- Conduct FIA Tech training sessions over the web
- Assist with the preparation of documentation
Support management of production systems
- Maintain reference data for products and internal systems
- Assist with user acceptance testing on behalf of customers
Support internal Client Services team
- Serve as internal escalation point for global team based in Washington, DC, and Bangalore, India
- Identify internal training opportunities to expand team knowledge base
- Develop and review internal client services reports to identify trends and areas for improvement
Support new business growth
- Document requests for new functional product enhancements
- Conduct new user education/training sessions
- Onboard/train new users and firms
- BS or BA from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of or exposure to derivatives markets and/or familiarity with FIA Tech software products is definitely a plus
- Troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, with experience in managing or analyzing data in Excel or Access
- Experience using web-based training and presentation tools such as WebEx, GotoWebinars, etc.
- Experience creating presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, Sway and similar software
- Experience creating, recording, editing and producing quality audio/video training sessions is a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- SaaS customer experience or product support preferred
- Technical skills such as working with HTML, XML, or other web technologies a plus
- SQL Database querying and reporting experience
Executive Assistant to the CEO
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO of the FIA Tech in the performance of their duties.
The Executive Assistant is supervised by the CEO.
- Organize the administration of company to deliver on the priorities of the organization & CEO.
- Track the organizational priorities for the CEO to make sure staff is accomplishing the mission and priorities of the organization.
- Foster fun employee-centric office environment and culture through company events, outings/activities, in-office amenities and other forms of employee engagement.
- Ensure regular interaction with key senior customer executives and board members, including assistance in planning and executing quarterly board meetings
- Maintain CEO’s business/personal calendar, schedule appointments, handle all travel arrangements, complete expense reports, provide telephone support, and handle written/email correspondence.
- Keep senior staff and the board informed of needed information and priorities from the CEO that allows the organization to function efficiently.
- Prioritize the CEO’s daily activities and manage his calendar and meetings to meet these priorities.
- Anticipate ways to organize the CEO’s daily activities and recommend ways for organizing the CEO’s functions and responsibilities to improve his time management and communication abilities, including the use of Microsoft Office and other software organizational tools.
- Organizes background materials and agendas for meetings and travel.
- Assist the CEO with presentations, speeches, background materials and other relevant information in the performance of his duties.
- Write thank you notes, condolences, and other personal notes on behalf of the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA with 2-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in a business environment with senior level executives or members of Congress.
- Strong organizational, communications and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to multitask and keep several issues organized at a detailed level.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through required.
- Technological proficiency a must, including substantial experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Lync.
- Experience with social media and other communications applications a plus.
- Ability to be self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Proven judgment with strong work ethic and punctuality.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks proficiently.
- Proven ability to handle communications with senior government, business executives and vendors.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org